Become qualified to deliver feedback and coaching using the world's most complete and innovative strengths-based profiling system Strengthscope® the first strengths assessment to have achieved Registered Test Status with the UK's British Psychological Society to improve performance and unlock people's energy and potential.
This practical and interactive training gives you access to 3 of our most powerful strengths profiles Strengthscope® self-assessment, Strengthscope360 and Strengths Engagement Index.
Upon completion, you will be able to interpret and apply these assessments to help people optimize their strengths, perform at their best and overcome challenges
- Gain insight into the latest science of the strengths-based approach and how it can make a significant difference to business results, engagement, teamwork and inclusivity
- Understand how Strengthscope® was developed and the wide range of applications across the HR/Talent life cycle
- Learn how to interpret the Strengthscope® report and how it can best be used to bring about positive change
- Gain awareness of your own strengths, performance risks and how you can improve your effectiveness and relationships
- Help people to realize their full potential through optimizing strengths and reducing the main types of performance risks/blockers
- Practice how to provide constructive and appreciative feedback and coaching based on the Strengthscope® profile and how to sustain change after the debrief
- Commit to a customized development plan to translate learning into practical outcomes
- Your Strengthscope® profile plus one additional Strengthscope360 assessment for you to practice with after the training
- A printed edition of the book, Optimize Your Strengths: Use Your Leadership Strengths to Get the Best out of You and Your Team, by James Brook and Dr Paul Brewerton
- Our popular Strengthscope® cards
- Access to Strengthscope® user area giving you access to a broad range of online resources, tools, and guides